Management/Business Operations Support Services (MBOSS)
The MBOSS task area includes functional areas that will require high-level project management skills and tools for managing, tracking, reporting, and transitioning large-scale systems, and for maintaining configuration management controls.
The work includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Communications and Change Management;
- PWS & SOO development;
- EVM Support Program Management Support;
- Case Studies;
- Feasibility Studies;
- Business Process Re-engineering;
- Customer Relationship Management;
- Data Management;
- Technology Evaluation;
- Knowledge Management Support;
- Service Oriented Architecture Support;
- Enterprise Life Cycle (ELC) Management; and Training (Knowledge).
CS includes functional areas of all aspects of systems security such as the conduct of risk analyses and the development of recommendations and implementations, plans for new procedures, and changes to existing systems. Developing implementation, transition and verifications, testing plans for installing these products within the existing client organization technology infrastructure. May include conducting formal Certification and Accreditation (C&A) efforts such as C&A Documentation Preparation and C&A Testing for both legacy and new systems in accordance with all standard security requirements (e.g., DITCAP, NIACAP, NISPOM, DOJ Directives, etc.).
The work includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Computer Security Awareness and Training;
- Computer Security Incident Response;
- Computer Security Planning;
- Crypto Systems;
- Digital Signatures;
- Disaster Recovery, Continuity of Operations, and Contingency Planning;
- Hot-site and Cold-site Support Services including Hardware and Software;
- Independent Verification and Validation;
- Mainframe Automated Information Security Support;
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI);
- Quantitative Risk Analysis of Large Sensitive Systems;
- Security Certification and Accreditation;
- Security for Small Systems, Telecommunications, and Client Service;
- Software/Hardware Maintenance and /or Licensing; and
- Systems Vulnerability Analysis/Assessment and Risk Assessment.