What’s Value do JAM Sessions Create?
Creating a great song requires a mix of instruments, tools and people working together towards a common vision or script. JAM Sessions are no different. JAM Sessions offer clients a safe and innovative environment to test ideas, test concepts and work together to architect and experience real-time solutions that are only a thought in someone’s mind. JAM Sessions offer tremendous value in areas of:
- Value Realization – solutions are configured in real-time allowing stakeholders to experience the solution instantly, instead of lengthy design, development and implementation timelines.
- Accelerating Time to Market – JAM Session are fast and always production ready. JAM Sessions are not focused on developing or customizing software, but rather configuring production ready functionality that can be deployed instantly. JAM Sessions follow a Launch, Learn and Grow methodology and encourages fast failure to learn what works, and what doesn’t.
- Complexity and Cost Reduction – model and test new functions that may be performed by systems or applications which are being supported externally, use JAM Sessions to engineer and test future consolidation activities without having to perform detailed requirements or convincing stakeholders.
- Innovation – JAM Sessions completely commoditize infrastructure and technologies and allow business and IT stakeholders to work together, in real-time, to focus on innovation and leverage the power of the Cloud.
- Compliant – JAM Sessions solutions are built using an industry leading Platform as a Service (PaaS) that has been implemented over 250,000 times by over 100,000 private and public sector customers. For Federal customers, the PaaS we use has been implemented over 500 times, has received dozens of ATO’s and FedRAMP certification.