*INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY*
Print Team Lead is responsible for supervising a team of 3 Print Administrators providing support to on-site and remote customers. The Print Team Lead functions as a supervisor and senior technician. The Print Team Lead coordinates administrative and technical workloads for the team, communicates and enforces procedures, coordinates training, provides updates on changing customer requirements, provides solutions for desktop and laptop issues, and ensures issue resolution. The Print Team Lead is responsible for collecting and submitting all information needed for scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
The Print Team Lead develops and mentors team members, provides feedback to team members on quality assurance and customer satisfaction, and serves as the liaison between team members, client management, and company management.
The Print Support Team works an 8 hour shift between the hours of 6am and 10pm EST Monday through Friday as well as off-site remote support when the Government’s local operating status has been indicated as Closed by the Office of Personnel Management i.e., snow days or other emergency situations. On-call services (as-needed) are required between 10:01 pm – 5:59 am local time Monday through Friday, weekends, and Federal Holidays. Technicians are responsible for devices on the client’s main campus and 20 additional client buildings in the Washington, DC, metro area
The Print Team Lead is responsible for ensuring staffing needs are communicated to the Project manager and met, including coordinating support for on-call needs and customer needs at various DC-metro area locations.
The Print Team Lead is responsible for coordinating all client requests with client, contract, and company management for technicians to travel to client sites outside of the permanent duty station. This includes tracking workloads, travel time, and expense reporting. The Print Team Lead is also responsible for tracking and accurately reporting all hours worked by Print Support Admins. The Print Team Lead reports to the Project Manager and provides weekly updates on team members and team tasks.
• Demonstrate the core competencies of communication, leadership, and ability to drive and manage change.
• At least 3 years minimum of networked copier and MFD administration and troubleshooting
• 6 years of Tier 2 experience or 3 years of Tier 2 experience plus an Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field
• At least 1 year of experience on the Printing Equipment and Support team call order
• Proven excellent customer service skills, detailed documentation skills
• Professional attitude, company focus, strong work ethic and proven ability to follow through on open issues
• Handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
• Basic proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud apps - Premier Pro and After Effects
• Ability to follow through multiple issues in a fast paced environment with dynamic priorities
• Must be able to obtain Public Trust security clearance
Preferred: Three or more years of work experience in LAN/WAN administration
• CompTIA A+ (IT Technician Designation) certification.
• Microsoft Office Specialist (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, or Outlook) certification. (Candidates who do not already have MOS certification must commit to being fully certified within 30 days of hire.)
• ServiceNow certification training or experience desired.
• ITIL Foundations certification desired.
Experience and Education Requirements:
• 1 year minimum of experience working on the Printing Equipment and Support team
• 3-5 years of experience providing deskside support
• Associates or other technical degree or equivalent relevant coursework required, Bachelor’s degree preferred