HumanTouch is seeking an experienced program management professional to manage and oversee the daily operations of one or more large IT support services contracts in the Washington, DC metro area.
The Program Manager will work with a HumanTouch Director to oversee IT Help Desk, Deskside, System Administration, Process, Project Management and Quality Assurance (QA) services for over 25,000 worldwide federal government customers. The Program Manager is expected to introduce and implement new processes, quality assurance procedures and be extremely customer focused. The Program Manager will lead three or more managers and their staff and will ensure the development and delivery of key program deliverables, including workflow diagrams, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and daily/weekly/monthly performance reports.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must have:
• A thorough knowledge of and experience with customer service practices and client relationship management
• Strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
• The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• 5-7 years of years of information technology or mission focused expertise in the Federal Civil market
• Experience in project management and personnel management of over 100 people
• knowledge and experience with IT project management and IT operations, specifically in the areas of IT Help Desk, Deskside Services, Document Management and Systems Administration
• proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and IT Help Desk applications, such as ACDs, Workforce Management and IT Service Management Systems.
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Desired: 10+ years of information technology or mission focused expertise in the Federal Civil market
4-year STEM-based degree
ITIL Foundations (or higher) certification
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Desired: Masters or other advanced degree