The Project Manager is a senior manager responsible for coordinating the management of all work performed. This position requires a person who will:
• Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
• Be self-directed and take direction well
• Meet deadlines and deliverables.
• Can manage multiple individuals and workstreams
Employment is contingent on the individual holding an IRS moderate-level MBI. They will not be considered without this clearance.
• Coordinating the effort of subcontractors, team members, and vendors.
• Negotiating and making binding decisions for the company as relate to the specific day to day operations of the project.
• Ensuring that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
• Planning, budgeting, overseeing and documenting all aspects of the specific project you are working on.
All work will take place at government facilities or HumanTouch Corporate Headquarters. Any deviations from this will require special permission from the Program Manager and/or the client.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The Project Manager will have at least 15 years of professional experience with 5 of those years at the Internal Revenue Service.
• Four years of college (Master’s Degree preferable)
• 5 years of military service or professional experience will be taken as a substitute for college time
• The Project Manager will hold a CISSP or a PMP certification.