This is a mid-level position in which the individual acts as a primary thought leader in the development of business solutions and facilitate organization and project-level process improvement activities. This position requires a person who will:
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Be self-directed and take direction well
- Meet deadlines and deliverables.
Employment is contingent on the individual holding an IRS moderate-level MBI. They will not be considered without this clearance.
- Using process mapping and improvement expertise to capture findings.
- Applying process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principals to conduct process modernization projects.
- Transitioning of existing project teams and the facilitation of project teams in the accomplishment of project activities and objectives.
- Modeling activity and data
- Developing modern business methods, identifying best practices, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
- Providing group facilitation, interviewing, training, and provides additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Coordinating between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
All work will take place at government facilities or HumanTouch Corporate Headquarters. Any deviations from this will require special permission from the Program Manager and/or the client.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Advanced working knowledge of such process improvement standards as CMMI-DEV v 1.3, ISO 20000, ISO 9001:2008 and COBIT.
- At least 8 years of professional experience with 3 of those years at the Internal Revenue Service.
- Four years of college (Master’s Degree preferable)
- 5 years of military service or professional experience will be taken as a substitute for college time