The Business Subject Matter Expert is a mid-level position who confers with client management to understand the client’s strategic information technology business goals and information technology strategy. This position requires a person who will:
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Be self-directed and take direction well
- Meet deadlines and deliverables.
Employment is contingent on the individual holding an IRS moderate-level MBI. They will not be considered without this clearance.
- Analyzing client requirements and recommends development or acquisition strategies.
- Assisting clients in developing strategic plans and concepts.
- Advising client on the impact of new legislation or new technologies that are relevant to their agency.
- Providing technical input to the Senior Security Specialist related to FISMA issues and, when required, provides technical input to the IRS FISMA reporting team.
All work will take place at government facilities or at HumanTouch Corporate Headquarters. Any deviations from this will require special permission from the Program Manager and/or the clien t.
Work Experience Requirements:
The Business Subject Matter Expert will have at least 10 years of professional experience with 5 of those years at the Internal Revenue Service.
- The Business Subject Matter Expert will hold a CISSP or a PMP certification.
- The Business Subject Matter Expert will hold a college degree, with a Master’s Degree preferred. Ten years of relevant professional experience with 5 at the IRS may be used in lieu of the degrees.