The Senior IT Specialist provides extremely high level subject matter expertise for work described in the task. This position requires a person who will:
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Be self-directed and take direction well
- Meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Can manage multiple individuals and work-streams
Employment is contingent on the individual holding an IRS moderate-level MBI. They will not be considered without this clearance.
- Providing advanced technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, training, and implementation advice on complex problems which require doctorate level knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
- Applying principles and methods of the functional area to difficult problems in technical areas to arrive at automated solutions.
- Providing advice on esoteric problems which require extensive knowledge of the subject matter.
- Preparing and delivering presentations and briefings as required by the task order.
- Designing and prepares technical reports, studies, and related documentation, makes charts and graphs to record results, prepares and delivers presentations, training, and briefings as required by the task order.
- Performing as a Project Manager as required.
All work will take place at government facilities or HumanTouch Corporate Headquarters. Any deviations from this will require special permission from the Program Manager and/or the client.
Work Experience Requirements:
The Information Technology Subject Matter Expert will have at least 2 years of professional experience with 5 of those years at the Internal Revenue Service.
The Project Manager will hold a CISSP certification.
The Information Technology Subject Matter Expert will hold a college degree, with a Master’s Degree preferred. Six years of relevant professional experience with 3 at the IRS may be used in lieu of the degrees.