The Senior IT Administrative Specialist is a senior position who prepares and/or maintains systems, programming, and operations documentation, procedures, and methods including user manuals. This position requires a person who will:
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Be self-directed and take direction well
- Meet deadlines and deliverables.
Employment is contingent on the individual holding an IRS moderate-level MBI. They will not be considered without this clearance.
- Providing or coordinates special documentation services as required. Assisting clients in developing strategic plans and concepts.
- Providing support and advice to client on:
- computer-based documentation and presentation techniques
- technical writing
- technical proofreading/editing.
- May include acting as a project leader/manager as necessary
All work will take place at government facilities or HumanTouch Corporate Headquarters. Any deviations from this will require special permission from the Program Manager and/or the client.
Work Experience Requirements:
The Senior IT Administrative Specialist will have at least 7 years of professional experience with 3 of those years at the Internal Revenue Service.
The Senior IT Administrative Specialist will hold a college degree, with a Master’s Degree preferred. Ten years of relevant professional experience with 3 at the IRS may be used in lieu of the degrees.