The Senior IT Specialist provides high level functional and IT analysis, design, development, integration, documentation, and implementation assistance on problems which require a thorough knowledge of the related technical subject matter for effective system deployment. This position requires a person who will:
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Be self-directed and take direction well
- Meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Can manage multiple individuals and workstreams
Employment is contingent on the individual holding an IRS moderate-level MBI. They will not be considered without this clearance.
- Participating in all phases of systems development.
- Applying principles and methods of the functional area to difficult problems in technical areas to arrive at automated solutions.
- Designing and preparing technical reports and related documentation, and makes charts and graphs to record results.
- Preparing and delivering presentations and briefings as required by the task order.
- Performing as a Project Manager as required.
All work will take place at government facilities or HumanTouch Corporate Headquarters. Any deviations from this will require special permission from the Program Manager and/or the client.
Work Experience Requirements:
The Senior IT Specialist will have at least 8 years of professional experience with 3 of those years at the Internal Revenue Service.
- The Senior IT Specialist will hold a college degree, with a Master’s Degree preferred.
- Twelve years of relevant professional experience with 3 at the IRS may be used in lieu of the degrees.