CORAS provides software and solutions that drive dynamic business data and information at the speed of now. This dynamic data and information supports decision makers at all levels of the organization. Our unified system provides real-time access and visibility into business data and information and is flexible and nimble to adapt to change within an organization. CORAS has been providing its software, solutions, and services to commercial and government customers since 2003.
He/She will be responsible for the design and delivery of applications across a portfolio of products, optimized for high availability, stability, performance, and scalability. In addition, he/she will design, build & test enterprise solutions as well as diagnose and resolve complex issues. They may also direct & assign work across a team of architects, engineers and/or developers in leading large development projects.
- Use existing & define new best practices for application design and implementation.
- Lead development of application functionality that satisfies the needs of our enterprise and federal clients.
- Leads application integration and design discussions among multiple stakeholders & groups.
- Analyze problems and implement solutions that trade off architectural constraints of functionality, usability, performance, reliability, scalability, cost, and time-to-market.
- Identify appropriate data sources & model scalable information architectures.
- Design and implement modern web-based user interfaces using best practices to support new functionality.
- Work on complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative and ingenious.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years experience in client-side or web application development
- Hands-on experience in solution, application, or information architecture
- Ability to convert business requirements into logical solution designs
- Experience in web-based systems architecture, service-oriented architecture or enterprise application architecture
- Ability to lead/influence issue resolution across various groups in the organization
- Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
- Experience in defining large scale logical data models
- Industry experience with RDBMS such as SQL Server or MySQL; experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience