HumanTouch, LLC is seeking an ambitious, detail oriented individual dedicated to identifying, developing, and documenting the overall business practices/procedures for one of our nation’s greatest information agencies. Our Business Analyst is also responsible for mapping/aligning strategic initiatives and systems/technical requirements. The Business Analyst works as a team member along with the Program Manager and the Program Team to develop the business process models and technical solution for the client.
- Research, organize and document Business Capabilities based on an assessment of the organization’s people, policies, processes and Information Technology (IT) infrastructure
- Develop Business process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Program Team
- Produce a detailed functional documentation aligned to client’s capabilities/requirements/expectations
- Assist with the development of technical specification for custom solution development and systems integration requirements
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the business analysis document
- Leads Client Engagements in regards to documenting/developing business activities, capabilities, processes and policy
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the Program Manager
- Participate and lead, when needed, program meetings with the client
- Participate in internal projects as required
- Performs other activities as required
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Business Enterprise Analysis and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding client base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 4 years of experience working in Business Enterprise Analysis activities to include requirements development, requirements management, Concept of Operations Development, Capabilities assessment, Business Process Modeling, Policy development, etc.
- Strong presentation and communication skills; excellent writing skills; technical writing experience a plus
- Good knowledge and understanding of Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA)
- Ability to understand and develop business capabilities/requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Knowledge in web-based system’s architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering solutions that optimizes architecture activities across client needs, business constraints and technological realities
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Management, Computer Science and/or equivalent experience (6 years direct experience in Lieu of Bachelors);