HumanTouch, LLC is looking for a help desk technician to provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Experience in responding to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolate problem and implement solutions. An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain solutions. They must also be customer-oriented and patient while solving problems. Candidate must have some call center or help desk experience. This position ensures that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance and includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification and resolution of end user help requests, including monitoring, tracking and escalation as needed. This position requires that candidates can obtain and maintain a Nuclear Regulatory Commission Clearance which requires Citizenship in the United States.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 0-2 years of help desk experience
• Contribute to problem resolution via email or over the phone and work functions may include providing training to end users.
• Must have analytical skills to resolve end user issues and solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Answering the phones and logging customer requests in the ticket tracking system
• Responsible for creating and updating tickets according to standard procedures and policies.
• Enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
• Monitor and test resolutions to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
Contributing to and updating knowledge base content built on the problem resolution and training.
• Ability to work in a challenging environment with a high degree of attention to quality, detail, correctness and deadlines in a multi-tasking, priority changing environment.
• Application skill sets: Google Gmail, MS Windows Operating System and MS Office Suite.
• Must be able to work with a variety of people and departments, and maintain confidentiality.
• Good written, verbal and analytical skills are a must.
• Proactive team player who can work both independently and within a team environment.
• Basic Active Directory Knowledge
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
• Ability to follow step by step instructions.
• Problem solving skills.
• Accuracy in data entry.
• Excellent fluency in English and ability to speak and write in English.
• Familiarity with basic computer technology.
• Time management.
• Basic troubleshooting experience.
• The candidate must be a self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• High school education or equivalent.