HumanTouch, LLC is looking for a help desk technician to provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Experience in responding to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolate problem and implement solutions. An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain solutions. They must also be customer-oriented and patient while solving problems. Candidate must have some call center or help desk experience. This position ensures that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance and includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification and resolution of end user help requests, including monitoring, tracking and escalation as needed. This position requires that candidates can obtain and maintain a Nuclear Regulatory Commission Clearance which requires Citizenship in the United States.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 2-6 years of help desk experience
• Highly effective communication skills
• Prior experience with supporting mobile devices
• Windows support experience
• Candidate will be required to work independently and with minimal supervision.
• Candidate must be responsive, reliable and able to prioritize tasks efficiently.
• Experience with an incident tracking/ticketing software system.
• Candidate will be the first line of support for all technical issues and may be required to work after designated hours to resolve urgent issues.
• Provide front-line support for end-user hardware including laptops, monitors, peripherals and printers.
• Provide support for mobile devices including iOS and Android devices.
• Troubleshoot connectivity and networking issues.
• Familiarity with Windows OS imaging using Ghost/SCCM and other tools.
• Candidate will be responsible for on-boarding and new hire laptop deployments.
• Provide Tier 2 application support for end-user systems, including Office 2010 and 2013, McAfee
• Antivirus, Windows OS, web browsers, internal proprietary and managed applications.
• Maintain and track equipment stock for the office including laptops, monitors, desk phones and peripherals.
• Light Active Directory administration required (password resets, unlocking accounts, etc.).
• Candidate will be required to maintain and troubleshoot issues with the Tandberg/Cisco videoconferencing equipment.
• Provide support for executive meetings, board meetings and vendor events to include the use of WEBEX.
• High school education or equivalent.
• Certifications preferred.