HumanTouch, LLC is looking for a help desk technician to provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Experience in responding to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolate problem and implement solutions. An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain solutions. They must also be customer-oriented and patient while solving problems. Candidate must have some call center or help desk experience. This position ensures that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance and includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification and resolution of end user help requests, including monitoring, tracking and escalation as needed. This position requires that candidates can obtain and maintain a Nuclear Regulatory Commission Clearance which requires Citizenship in the United States.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 6 years of help desk experience
• Work closely to provide systems support and business (functional) assistance to users for tickets that cannot be solved under Tier 1 or Tier 2Provide decryption/encryption support utilizing encryption software or future technology encryption software to include higher skill level troubleshooting for decryption/encryption issues, hard drive recovery utilizing forensic-like recovery technologies.
• Provide ongoing support for Microsoft Office 365 / Exchange and will also address project-based work to include the testing, packaging, and deployment of new hardware or software and often will require dedicated support for the duration of projects.
• Tier 3 may assist with systems integration and configuration management testing, base-lining and updating configurations, configuration analyses and recommended solutions, documentation, and implementation of desktop configuration solutions.
• Provide advanced and complex technical support for all base-level applications.
• Provide application packaging, testing and deployment delivery support for current and new software applications.
• Perform quality control of the ticket to ensure that all actions taken at Tier 2 are properly recorded.
• Experience supporting Microsoft Office 365/Exchange
• Experience developing custom Windows Installer (MSI) packages and 3rd party custom packages for Microsoft SCCM 2012 distribution
• Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) Imaging
• Experience evaluating and assessing Windows hardening processes, such as Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS), and Internet Explorer Active Directory group policies.
• Active Directory Delegated Administrator Support
• Helpdesk Runtime Automation support.
• Scan and analyze infected desktops to identify malware
• Hardening network devices by applying security baseline configurations, and assists in Incident response activities
• Create, work on, and update Incident/Problem support tickets.
• Provide decryption/encryption support for current encryption software
• Generate security policies and procedures as directed.
• Experience with VB Scripting, Windows Scripting Host and MS-DOS Batch scripting, PowerShell, and .NET
• Bachelor’s degree IT related field or equivalent.
• A+ or Network+ Certification
• Degree and certifications preferred.
• Experience with ITSM based ticketing systems. ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, HEAT or other ITIL based call tracking software a plus.
• HDI Certified is a plus, not required