HumanTouch LLC is looking for a detail oriented self-starter to assist our contracts and legal department. Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills and are interested in pursuing a career with a fast-paced demanding environment? Want the opportunity to continue learning and strengthening your craft? If you answered yes, then we want to talk to you.
Our Contracts Coordinator will provide contract management support for Federal and Private sector activities associated with complex contractual matters. Working closely with our Contracts Director, this role will require a high level of attention to detail with strong research and writing skills. The Contracts Coordinators time will consist mainly in carrying out routine tasks such as updating company files, preparing legal contracts, reviewing documents, and giving legal assistance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Interacts with internal and external clients about contract support needs including
i. corresponding about contract reviews and approvals
ii. ensuring contractual reporting requirements are met, and,
iii. communicating contract modification inconsistencies.
· Interacting with Clients and Project Managers to close-out contracts
· Producing and/reviewing Contracts, Subcontracts, Task Orders, Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Teaming Agreements (TA), short-term personal service 1099 agreements, purchase orders, and contract modifications.
· Overseeing database for archiving all contract related documentation; including maintaining a log of contract department activity, entering contract data into various systems and tracking data updates, maintaining contract reporting schedules, resolving discrepancies, and communicating key issues and status updates.
· Keeping track of funding levels and period of performance and liaise with the Client to ensure modifications are received in a timely manner
· Assisting proposal teams on contractual inputs required for new solicitation; including documentation development for hybrid contracts with multiple subcontractors, task assignments, and regulatory compliance as well as coordinating the submissions of required proposal and contract notifications.
· Providing support for project kick-off meetings and related documentation preparation.
· Assisting Contracts Director during kick off meetings to review contract requirements with Project Managers.
· Assisting our General Counsel with corporate litigation procedures and other specific business legal needs.
· Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal Certification from an accredited school or equivalent work experience
· Proven familiarity with contracts administration and compliance requirements.
· Preferred two (2) plus years contracts or paralegal experience
· Ability to work independently, but collaboratively, as a member of a team
· Strong written/verbal communication skills
· Experienced working in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Experience with e-collaboration tools
· Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail
· Prepare legal summary of due diligence conducted, draft due diligence question lists and review documents related to corporate records, litigation and agreements
· Knowledge of government contract vehicles
· Established credibility in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced demanding environment by being well organized