HumanTouch LLC is a fast-growing IT services company looking for a dynamic, go getter to join our recruiting team. Do you have an undeniable drive for success? Always looking to match the best candidate with the best position. Our ideal recruiter is someone who can establish and maintain relationships, is detailed oriented, and can actively listen to both the candidate and the hiring manager to ensure a perfect match.
This position is based out of our headquarters office located in Tyson’s Corner, Va, however frequent (up to 50%) travel to client site at FDA White Oak Campus, MD will be required.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Confer with management to identify recruiting needs
- Prepare and post to appropriate job boards.
- Source and attract candidates by utilizing databases, social media, networking and employee referrals.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills and experience and conduct pre-screening interviews to determine suitability.
- keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends
- Coordinate interviews with the relevant hiring teams.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to managers.
- Brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews.
- Maintain an active sourcing log of potential candidates
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar profile is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to deal with candidates and employees at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of applicable computer applications, sourcing websites, and job boards.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience