The team has an immediate need for a SharePoint Developer (Mid) to join a team to provide SharePoint development and support for a DoD client.
Having an active DoD Secret clearance is mandatory to be considered for this position.
The candidate will be responsible for the design and delivery of applications across a portfolio of products, optimized for 24/7 stability, performance, and scalability. In addition, the candidate will design, build & test enterprise solutions as well as diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Use best practices to design and implement application functionality that satisfies the needs of our enterprise and federal clients;
- Leads application integration and design discussions among multiple stakeholders & groups;
- Analyze problems and implement solutions that trade off architectural constraints of functionality, usability, performance, reliability, scalability, cost, and time-to-market;
- Identify appropriate data sources & model scalable information architectures;
- Design and implement modern web-based user interfaces using best practices to support new functionality;
- Works on complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative and ingenious;
- Mentor staff in the development and deployment of solutions, and growth within the company;
- Contribute to proposal efforts as required.
Work Experience Requirements
- Candidate MUST have an active DoD Secret or higher clearance. This is non-negotiable.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years' experience in client-side or web application development;
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 & 2013 is a plus, with added value for experience in building applications using SharePoint Designer and/or the CSOM;
- Hands-on experience in solution, application, or information architecture;
- Ability to convert business requirements into logical solution designs;
- Experience in web-based systems architecture, service-oriented architecture or enterprise application architecture;
- Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices;
- Ability to lead/influence issue resolution across various groups in the organization;
- Experience in defining large scale logical data models for both systems and enterprise;
- Industry experience with RDBMS such as SQL Server or MySQL; or with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB;
- Experience with Civil & DoD government consulting;
- Solid knowledge of both business and IT processes;
- Strong analytical skills and technical expertise;
- Experience with managing multiple complex tasks and leveraging strengths of the team to deliver;
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems;
- Ability to work both with a team and independently on development projects;
- Seeks to make team better/stronger through mentoring staff, helping staff with career development, and sharing thoughts/ideas on new technologies, approaches, and methodologies.