HumanTouch LLC is looking for a junior level Accounting Assistant at our headquarters in McLean, VA.
Responsibilities of this position will include:
• Prepare all required monthly project invoices in an accurate and timely manner using the Microsoft NAV accounting system.
• Submit project invoices to Project Managers for approval.
• Make any required corrections to invoices and submit to customers for processing.
• Address issues raised by customers and prepare revised invoices as needed.
• Work closely with the Corporate Controller to resolve invoices in a past-due status.
• Work with Contracts to set up new jobs in NAV and ensure billing begins immediately.
• Prepare final invoices on closed contracts as needed.
• Reconcile all cash accounts on a monthly basis.
• Assist with gathering required data for monthly bank reconciliations.
• Post required entries to and reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
• Responsible for filing all required sales tax returns for both HumanTouch and CorasCloud.
• Provide month-end closing support as required.
• Assist with better organizing the document filing system and help insure that filing is kept current at all times.
• Other duties and assignments as required.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Some Accounting experience preferred. Prior history working with Microsoft NAV software is a plus.
Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree, or relevant coursework in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred.