- Extensive knowledge of internal components and troubleshooting procedures for laptops and desktop CPUs, processors, video components, and HP printer components
- Ability to troubleshoot BlackBerries and other handheld devices
- Responsible for creation and updates to problem tickets associated with all performed and must communicate with dispatchers and user on tickets
- Interact with other groups on the contract as well as other contractors to find solutions to problems
- Assist team lead and dispatchers in managing ticket queue
- At least 3 years of software support experience as a technician in a multi-user environment.
- Previous customer service experience and excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be a team player and able to lift at least 50 pounds and have a current valid driver’s license.
- LAN and network experience is also beneficial.
- Support of Windows PCs/Laptop with Windows 7 and Windows XP operating system is required.
- EAMS (Remedy) experience with ticket creation, updating, and monitoring queue preferred.
- MCP or A+ certification highly desirable.
- High School Diploma/GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Network+, MCSE, CCNA and other technical certifications highly desired (may consider as substitute for MCP or A+ requirement).