HumanTouch LLC is looking for a highly-motivated leader to drive business and develop lasting relationships. As a fast-growing IT company, HumanTouch LLC wants a HUNTER who will be proactively reaching out, scheduling meetings, and capturing opportunities. Do you fit that description?
As a Federal Sales Representative - Defense, you will be responsible for capturing a portfolio of products, solutions and services business. Specifically, you are responsible for the identification of, positioning for and capture of transactional sales, flywheel contracts and contract vehicles. In addition, you will be responsible for market strategic planning, relationship management, call planning, sales calls, opportunity identification, capture planning, positioning, proposal development and oral presentations. You will work with in-house program and technical resources for the related solution development, staff planning and proposal pricing.
· 10+ years of information technology or mission focused expertise in the Government sector
· 5+ years of proven business development experience in the Federal government that includes
· Proven market penetration experience
· In hand Rolodex of relationships
· Hands on experience of successfully using standard capture lifecycle best practices to win work
· Proven experience capturing a portfolio of Federal Health contracts
· A thorough understanding of Federal Bids, related terms and conditions and pricing mechanisms
· The candidate must be a self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· 4 year STEM based degree, Advanced degree a plus