Are you looking to advance your career with a fast growing, dynamic IT company? Do you have excellent leadership and unbeatable time management skills? Ever fantasize about supporting an organization that touches the lives of millions of individuals daily? If so, HumanTouch, LLC is your perfect match. We are seeking a Project Manager passionate about Microsoft Office 365 and EaaS Implementation Support.
The Office 365 and EaaS Implementation Support Project Manager will be responsible for managing the implementation support schedules, budgets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables and targets are achieved. The candidate will primarily work with the client Project Team and ensure successful implementation support.
The candidate will be responsible for effectively and efficiently planning and prioritizing all target deliverables; manage schedules and budgets as well as overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables and targets are clearly communicated, understood, executed upon and met. The PM will monitor day-to-day activities, is responsible for the early identification risks and development of mitigation strategies. The candidate must be able to communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on regular basis; escalate issues accordingly through the appropriate channels.
The scope of the project is to support the deployment of the Office 16 Suite and EaaS across the client’s enterprise. The project manager will work collaboratively with the Office 16 and EaaS implementation contractor and client representatives on developing, managing and implementing a comprehensive support structure.
• (5+ years) transitioning enterprise-wide services from legacy solutions to cloud-based solutions;
• Managing the implementation of Office 16 and EaaS
• Providing cross-vendor communication in a multi-vendor environment
• Business process analysis and requirements development.
• With end-user engagement, communication, and training.
• Using Office 16 and Office 365 to include Microsoft SharePoint
• Presenting content to all levels within an organization, including C-level
• Deployment management
• Support the creation of technical documents
• Working knowledge of related platform components (Azure, SQL Server, Active Directory, SharePoint, Office)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional presentation skills
• Advanced degree in Business or Information Technology
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification