Are you a technically savvy individual who enjoys working with both internal and external clients? Love to solve technical challenges? Are you ready to advance your career by working for a fast growing IT company supporting one of the largest organizations dedicated to protecting public health? If so, becoming a Sr. Technical Analyst for HumanTouch, LLC is you next step to success.
We are seeking a dedicated Technical Lead/Subject Matter Expert who will:
- Be the first point of escalation for issues that the help desk agents or desktop technicians cannot solve
- Work with the help desk and deskside staff to redirect them to an appropriate solution or help determine a solution before escalating.
- Participate and collaborate as an Integrated Project Team (IPT) member with the MS Office, client email team and EaaS teams to develop, review and document Concept of Operations (conops) and standard procedures (SOP) and solutions identified. The conops will identify the roles and responsibilities between the various IT teams involved, process flows and methods for contact and escalation, known standard procedures, known problem/resolution documentation.
- Update internal processes and procedures for the help desk to incorporate changes required by the new MS Office version and EaaS.
- Participate with the client email and EaaS teams when needed to investigate and resolve complex or high-priority issues. For example, when during the course of the project a unique problem is detected with an unknown cause, the SME will participate as a tiger-team member to help determine the cause and solution. The SME will be the person with primarily responsibilities for activities involving the customer, for example coordinating the gathering data from the customer(s) needed to determine the cause, checking customer configuration, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Office 365 Project Manager and client representatives
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Office 365
• Thorough understanding of Microsoft collaboration technologies and tool sets
• (5+ years) translating business requirements into technical cloud solutions;
• Transitioning legacy office productivity and collaboration services to SaaS solution;
• Providing cross-vendor communication in a multi-vendor environment;
• Technical leadership for modernization projects, including strategic planning and implementation, making use of Cloud services; and
• End-user and stakeholder engagement, communication, and training
• Solid understanding, excellent execution skills (self-directedness, drive for results, individual accountability and history deploying distributed and/or cloud based systems)
- Advanced degree in Information Technology a plus
- Possess a broad knowledge base of Office 365 technical architecture