Are you a people person who is organized and loves new challenges? Want to be part of a fast-growing organization providing contract management support for federal and private sector activities? Join our HumanTouch LLC team and began a fulfilling career today.
Our Contracts Coordinator supports the Contracts Director and General Counsel with contract management for Federal and Private Sector activities associated with complex contractual matters.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Interacts with internal and external clients about contract support needs including:
· corresponding about contract reviews and approvals,
· ensuring contractual reporting requirements are met, and,
· communicating contract modification inconsistencies.
· Close-out procedures and requirements
· Producing and/reviewing Contracts, Subcontracts, Task Orders, Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Teaming Agreements (TA), short-term personal service 1099 agreements, purchase orders, and contract modifications.
· Overseeing database for archiving all contract related documentation; including maintaining a log of contract department activity, entering contract data into various systems and tracking data updates, maintaining contract reporting schedules, resolving discrepancies, and communicating key issues and status updates.
· Keeping track of funding levels and period of performance and liaise with the Client to ensure modifications are received in a timely manner
· Assisting proposal teams on contractual inputs required for new solicitation; including documentation development for hybrid contracts with multiple subcontractors, task assignments, and regulatory compliance as well as coordinating the submissions of required proposal and contract notifications.
· Providing support for project kick-off meetings and related documentation preparation.
Preferred Background and Skills
· Experienced or educated in para-legal and/or contract administration management.
· Proficient correspondence skills
· Familiarity with contracts administration and compliance requirements.
· Working knowledge of government contract vehicles
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced demanding environment by being well organized, a proactive self-starter, and able to work under pressure.
· Good attention to detail
· Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Fluent in MS Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.