HumanTouch LLC., is seeking a dynamic go-getter with an ambitious attitude. An individual with a strong book of business, excels at building lasting relationships, and excited to work with a company aggressively looking for growth opportunities?
The Director -Business Development/Sales will be responsible for capturing a portfolio of product, solutions and services business. Specifically, the candidate is responsible for the identification of, positioning for and capture of transactional sales, flywheel contracts and contract vehicles. The candidate is responsible for market strategic planning, relationship management, call planning, sales calls, opportunity identification, capture planning, positioning, proposal development and oral presentations. The Candidate will work with in-house program and technical resources for the related solution development, staff planning and proposal pricing.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· 10+ years of information technology or mission focused expertise in the Government sector
· 5+ years of proven business development experience in the Federal government that includes:
o Proven market penetration experience
o In hand Rolodex of relationships
o Proven experience capturing a portfolio of Federal Health contracts
o A thorough understanding of Federal Bids, related terms and conditions and pricing mechnisms
· The candidate must be a self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· The candidate should at a minimum have a TS Security clearance.
· 4-year STEM based degree, Advanced degree a plus